Tuesday, September 21, 2021

September 15, 2006

Tony (on their difficult, worrisome son): "Maybe he'll surprise you."

Carmela: "Aren't you the sunny optimist when you want to go back to sleep!"

--The Sopranos


Dreamed of being at a cabin with the family; my sister Margaret ruining our game with death threats; wanting to punish her.


Went out to the post office and got some more big envelopes for mailing out my Ebay packages. (First I had to print out the Emails showing receipt of payment--one copy for our records, one for the buyer--and Father had to refill the ink cartridge.)


Dinner was shrimp linguini.


Saw the last episode of the sixth season of The Sopranos.  It's been getting rather dreary.


My comic strip sales have got me over $200!  I transferred most of it to my bank account.


The New York Times Saturday crossword this week had a rebus!

No comments:

Post a Comment