Thursday, July 15, 2021

July 25, 2006

Dreamed of vacationing with the parents and seeing a Holiday Inn fly through the air and crash into a town; composing a reel-rhythm melody for a country song; trying to find a dictionary on a London bus to look up the word "synecdoche."


Went to four libraries and dropped off my page applications. (They were all district branches:  Maria Shchuka, Gladstone, Lillian Smith and the one I have the biggest hope for--Northern District.) I also stopped at Dragon Lady and picked up a big batch of Ebay comic strips.


Dinner was pork chops.


Saw the Japanese movie Woman in the Dunes at the Cinematheque.  Quite original.


After coming home I made a pitcher of lemonade only to have it fall apart on me!  And I didn't get to drink any of it.


Baked whole wheat bread overnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment