Saturday, January 23, 2021

January 22, 2006

Spoiled celebrity: "Please don't try to minimize my severe depression!  I would never do that to you"--Six Feet Under


Dreamed of the Canadian boy scout handbook.


Baked white bread.


Went bowling with a Linkup group at Danforth Bowl.  We played a couple of games of five-pin, and I'm really good at it.  I won the first game by a street, and managed two strikes.  Unfortunately, the place left me with a headache for hours afterward. (I'll have to take the parents five-pin bowling sometime, after I've learned how the scoring works.)


Dinner was McDonald's.


Sent Sharhal a list of the 22 extra Terry and the Pirates Sundays I have to trade with him.


On Six Feet Under Claire decided to go all the way with Mena Suvari; Rico's wife found out about his "sugar daddy" relationship. [With that first story, Alan Ball played much the same tease game he played in American Beauty--same actress, even!]

No comments:

Post a Comment