Wednesday, January 6, 2021

January 13, 2006

Dreamed of a map of Hogwarts that showed the changing ground level around the school.


At the NDP campaign office we bought a cake for Nicole's birthday.   (She said she hadn't eaten cake in years, and judging by her figure I wouldn't doubt it.) I was the one who got to go out to Loblaw's and choose it:  strawberry shortcake!  The campaign's weak point is the sign crew:  we've been getting sign requests faster than we fill them.


Went out and bought a few Cinematheque tickets.  I also dropped off most of my opera flyers at local libraries, and bought some new batteries for my camera.


It turns out that I made such an impression on the library's Human Resources people when they interviewed me that they arranged for me to work for them!  It'll be 24 to 36 hours a week, for $200 to 300.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Went back to the campaign office in the evening to see if there was more work to do--and if there was any cake left๐Ÿ˜‹ There wasn't๐Ÿ˜ž


Saw the DVD of the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 version of The Atomic Brain (for the second time, I think) along with the uproarious 1950s short What About Juvenile Delinquency?

No comments:

Post a Comment