Tuesday, January 12, 2021

January 15, 2006

Dreamed of coming to attend a church, and being outraged that the literature available to the public included a pamphlet from a Christian group opposing GLBT rights.


Went to the Book Club Meetup at the Bow and Arrow, except I could only stay for half an hour. (I hadn't read the book anyway.) But I did have an interesting discussing about the Robert Frost poems "Mending Wall" and "The Road Not Taken." I recited the latter and got a round of applause.


Next I went to a Chinese Meetup at the Starbucks in the Chapters at Bayview Village.  Only a couple of people came.  The organizer will probably switch to Meetin or Linkup.


Moira made paella for dinner. (Afterward I sneaked out to McDonald's.)


On Six Feet Under Claire and her art school classmates got stone and acted like the wankers they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment