Thursday, September 3, 2020

August 26, 2005

Dreamed of an actual joke I read when I was little, which I'll have to tell my singing teacher Giuseppe:  

A priest tells his congregation, "For my sermon next Sunday I'd like all of you to read Chapter 16 of the Book of Mark." The next Sunday he asks, "Before I start my sermon, how many of you read Chapter 16 of the Book of Mark?" All the hands go up.  He says, "My sermon is on honesty.  The Book of Mark has only 15 chapters."

Saw some Gumby cartoons on DVD.  I remember seeing the bit where he was in a spaceship and approaching an unfriendly asteroid on TV when I was a kid.


Baked multigrain bread.


Dinner was fettucine alfredo (which I cooked).


Started reading Nathaniel Hawthorne's The House of the Seven Gables.


Went to the dance studio.  There were few people there.

No comments:

Post a Comment