Friday, November 2, 2018

October 27, 2003

Dreamed of maintaining a fire in the fireplace of our Sackville house; bicycling with my manager to a meeting with Hollywood people along York Street in Sackville; the Gordon Lightfoot song "Canadian Railroad Trilogy."

Went shopping.

For dinner we went to the Mandarin restaurant to celebrate my finishing the first phase of the Mission:  Possible program.

Did an online jigsaw puzzle in the easy mode.  It only took about 20 minutes.

Saw Fassbinder's Martha.  It was one of the creepiest movies I've ever seen!  It's about a woman who marries a control freak and goes around the bend, but it's really a perverse comedy.  At the end of it I was thinking, "It's only a movie!" One of those movies I do not want to see a second time. [I remember a scene with actresses walking in high heels in this echoing
room where the heels made resonant clicking sounds!]

No comments:

Post a Comment