Wednesday, December 6, 2023

November 30, 2008

"There were courses on how to teach by professors who did not know how to teach"--Teacher Man

"You'd be better off as a cop.  At least you'd have a gun or a stick to defend yourself.  A teacher has nothing but his mouth"--ibid.


Dreamed of subduing Michelle Obama when she turned homicidal(!); getting a position in Obama's administration and coming to live in Washington, D.C.


Went to the Brunch Club Meetup at the Hot House Cafe.  It turns out that Patricia has been using ancestry.ca too.


Then I went to the Columbus Centre with my gingerbread for the opera fundraiser. (I told Giuseppe a joke I'd heard at last night's Classical Music Meetup: "Why did Back have 22 kids?  His organ had no stop." He loves jokes like that.) As usual a bought home a big tin full of leftover cookies and cheese and stuff.


Donald came over for dinner, which was ham.  I'd also prepared a pumpkin-apple mixture.


Saw several Roadrunner cartoons on DVD.  If you ask me, it's just second-rate Chuck Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment