Wednesday, December 13, 2023

December 8, 2008

Tony Soprano (asked what he'd do if his daughter had an abusive husband): "I'd talk to him."

Silvio: "With a ball peen hammer!"

--The Sopranos


Dreamed of walking outdoors in the winter with no coat on; being told I'd been selected to be the new King of England and saying "No way!  Absolutely not!  I'd sooner be Pope!"


Father found my winter boots in the basement.  I wasn't even sure whether I still had them!


I cut up some of our remaining apples in the afternoon, and Moira baked a pie in the evening.


Saw the DVD of the first chapter of the serial Jungle Jim.


Dinner was lasagna.


The choir had the last rehearsal before tomorrow's event.  Giuseppe had a scene with one member, who threatened to walk out.

No comments:

Post a Comment