Thursday, September 7, 2023

September 3, 2008

Dreamed of seeing the opening credits of Wall E (which I still haven't seen) with Moira; the film being stopped because of some technical problem.


I brought my tape recorder to this week's singing lesson and Giuseppe recited the proper German pronunciation for two of my songs.  But he had to leave early for a medical examination (something about the nerves in his legs) so we didn't have time to start on "Wohin?" He mentioned that this year the Toronto City Opera is doing Carmen and La Cenerentola. (I registered online for it a couple of days ago.)


Dinner was spaghetti.


Set up the Emac and printer in my room. (First I moved all my translation files onto Moira's computer with an old-fashioned floppy disc.) They fit my desk quite nicely.


Went to a choir rehearsal for a wedding mass Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment