Sunday, August 8, 2021

August 7, 2006

Dreamed of returning with the parents to our old home in Sackville, N.B., after being away for a year, only we couldn't get the tenants to leave, so we'd have to camp out in the open for another year; the song "Goody, Goody"; visiting our Sackville house today and finding that the new owners had opened up the attic; driving along Sackville streets. (I've never learned to drive.)


Cut back the bushes growing near the fence.


I think my singing voice is improving.


Went to a Low-Key Social Meetup at the Bishop and Belcher, where we played board games.  I played Scrabble and Apples to Apples.


Dinner was Arby's.


Saw Kenzi Mizoguchi's Story of the Last Chrysanthemums, a sad tale of a kabuki actor and his muse.  I saw it at the Cinematheque with several others as part of a Linkup event.

No comments:

Post a Comment