Tuesday, July 28, 2020

July 13, 2005

Dreamed again of visiting our old Sackville house, and asking "Is it real this time?"

Saw March of the Penguins at Bayview Village.  It's an entertaining nature documentary.  The parents saw Ladies in Lavender at the same place.  My movie started later, so I had time to kill. (One thing I did was work on a jigsaw puzzle in the lobby.)

Dinner was Mandarin Restaurant. Unfortunately, I ate too much when I still wasn't over my cold.  I got sick when we came home, but maybe that was going to happen sooner or later.

I was going to see Jean-Luc Godard's Masculine Feminine at the Cinematheque, but there wasn't enough time to spare after dinner, and I felt unwell anyway.

Got a bunch of Dick Tracy, Rusty Riley, Sad Sack, Jane Arden and Roy Rogers comics

No comments:

Post a Comment