Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February 22, 2009

"If I bore you, it will be with a knife"--Louise Brooks


Dreamed of the comic strip Buz Sawyer (which I've been reading in reprints and online); a geometric problem involving a brick shape and finding the common points between planes parallel to the brick's sides, forming the corners of a larger brick.


Performed Cenerentola.  The family saw it, and Moira said William's loud tenor voice sounds better on the opera stage than in my choir.  She also liked the color of my breeches.


Dinner was McDonald's.


Saw the documentary Louise Brooks:  Looking for Lulu (for the second time) on DVD.


Changed my book club's first book from The Grapes of Wrath to Douglas Adams' The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. (I also postponed it a fortnight.) The library has lots of copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment