Friday, June 4, 2021

May 29, 2006

The TTC had a wildcat strike and Father had to drive me to work. (Marj, who lives in Scarborough, was late.) The facilities people came and shifted the cabinets, and I moved most of the files back.  I walked home through the Nordheimer Ravine.


Afternoon nap. (I sweated a lot.)


Dinner was spaghetti.


At choir practice we did two new choruses from Verdi's Rigoletto and Macbeth.


Moira and I were quarrelling.  She looked at the zip.ca DVD of I Am Cuba Saturday, which we'd already had for two weeks, but just saw a little of it, then said she wasn't finished with it even through she wasn't sure she wanted to see any more of it.  We can't hold on to it forever while she makes up her mind! (Later she decided we could return it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment