Tuesday, January 7, 2020

January 8, 2005

The parents and I took Puitak and Gordon to see Bayview Mall.  Then we saw Finding Neverland, the movie about Peter Pan creator J.M. Barrie, at the Bayview Cinema.  Johnny Depp is an interesting actor.

Dinner was McDonald's.

My choir repeated our Christmas carol concert at St. Bonaventure Church.  (Frank made me of copy of the right "Giesu, Bambino" score.) Giuseppe dedicated "Goin' Home" to the tsunami victims. (Rose Marie mentioned that Giuseppe said I read music like a newspaper!)

Became organizer for a whole cluster of Games Meetup groups and arranged for them to meet at my house on the second Saturday of the month. (I've done the same thing with the activist groups, except that it's on the third Friday.) I'm glad they removed the maximum on the number of groups you can organize. [They later restored it.]

No comments:

Post a Comment