Saturday, October 15, 2022

October 10, 2007

Dreamed of a non-existent movie of The Wizard of Oz from the early 1930s with Dorothy as an Okie in California; someone attacking Harry Potter with a knife to get a ruby he didn't know was implanted in his face; arriving in Alberta by train; having a place to put all my papers, in an outdoor garage.


Went to see Dr. Hassan to get my Cipralex prescription renewed and book my next appointment.


We went shopping late in the afternoon.


Dinner was spaghetti.


Went to the Julian Heller campaign's election night party, then to the proportional representation campaign's do.  At the latter I met Judy Rebick and mentioned I recognized her from the TV show Faceoff.


Oh dear, it looks like my fear about the referendum was prophetic. (Mother's guess of 37% was on the button!)

No comments:

Post a Comment